RURAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER - MANSFIELD
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a respected company?
One of Victoria’s most prominent Livestock, Rural Property and Rural Supply Agents, is seeking a Rural Merchandise Manager for their Mansfield Store.
An exciting opportunity exists to join a dynamic business within the rural industry. Our preferred applicant will have extensive sales experience and be willing to grow the existing merchandise business. Proven experience in a similar environment is highly regarded but not compulsory.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Strong affinity with the rural industry
- Strict inventory control and debtor management practices
- Commitment to value-add for our clients with exceptional customer service
- Vibrant can-do attitude with a commitment to make a positive contribution to the existing team
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A knowledge of MYOB Retail Manger would be an advantage
- Self motivated and willing to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Hold a current drivers licence
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant dependent on their experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should email their application including current CV by close of business Tuesday 19thSeptember 2017 to:
Finance & Administration Manager